Monday, June 26, 2006

Wet and Wild Weather


Finally winter seems to be here. I know it sounds strange to be welcoming the colder/wetter weather, but if we didn't receive rain soon, the poor farmers in this state would be in major trouble. As an ex farmer, I know how important rain is....

I dont mind the odd bit of rain myself anyway, good time to snuggle up and stay inside to create some art.

Went to the ABC club meeting last night at Kelsey's and handed over my blue fat book pages. Got some gorgeous ones in return. Next colour is Indigo. Now that's a challenge in itself. A combination of blue and purple....hmmm some food for thought.
Meanwhile, still working on fat books. So attached is an ATC I made recently for the theme Green.

Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layers Nat, a very three dimensional piece. As a farmers daughter I too am giving thanks for the rain.

    ReplyDelete