Sunday, August 20, 2006

V is for Violet Fat Book Page


The rainbow fat book I have been a part of through the ABC Club has definitely been a challenge and has more often than not, taken me out of my comfort zone with colours. This month's colour is Violet. So far we've done Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo.

Seeing as I've been playing with the sticker technique that Dawn Thomas showed us on Friday night, I thought I'd use that tech for my violet fat book pages.

Maybe this is a little "busy", but I like the effect overall.

Have a great week

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Funky!!! :o) love how you've done the circles. very clever!

    love
    Sulea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat this is gorgeous. I think it is busy, but that works in a monochromatic colour scheme.

    You and Dawnie have inspired me to have a go. When I was in K-mart yesterday they had marked all their packs of sticker sheets down. They had run out or circles, but I got rectangles and squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh have fun Julie. It's slightly addictive is the sticker Tech.

    See you
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sticker tech and it's very addictive! I too cannot find the circle ones locally - even as far as Maddington. That colour is full-on but you can't stop looking at it LOL - love it Nat
    Cheers, Carmel

    ReplyDelete