Monday, October 23, 2006

Creatively Quiet

Pretty quiet here creatively speaking. I am currently working on making a batch of "quick" christmas cards for family, so that's taking up my time at the moment. Hopefully I can finish off the last of them over the next few days and then I'm all caught up.

Our house is officially now on the market at the moment, with our home being open this weekend. So I have to now keep things contained and tidy. So I probably wont be producing all that much either over the next few weeks.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We did!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:13 AM

    you're a good girl to send your family christmas cards so early. mine won't get any this year. good luck with your house! hope you'll find a bit of time and space to create something nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete