Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas One and All!!


Wishing you all a safe and Merry Xmas. Here in Western Australia, the maximum temperature is expected to get to 34 degrees, so it will be a warm day here. For those friends in the Northern Hemisphere, enjoy your snowfilled cooler Xmas. It is hard to think of eating hot foods (Turkey etc etc) on Xmas day for us here. We normally have a cold seafood lunch, because it is just too hot to think of eating anything else.

Peace and love to one and all....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:11 AM

    Merry Christmas to you Nat. Enjoy the weather in Perth as it gets a 'little bit' hotter up this way.
    Enjoy the move :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I have had two hot turkey dinners (well Ihad the vege's) already with friends. Tomorrow I will have another with my family!!! Even when I loved in the wheatbelt and Kimberly we still did the full thing.I love the whole tradition and 'ceremony' of it.

    Have a wonderful day - enjoy your family. Thank you for the good wishes.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh what a freudian slip - I did mean lived, really!

    ReplyDelete