Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First Day of School 07


This pic was taken early this morning before we left in a mad rush to get to school on time. Up here in Tom Price, school starts at 8am and finishes at 2.15pm. So we were all a little slow to get moving this morning, after having so many sleep in's (which is one of my fav parts of the school hols!).... hence the mad rush to get to school on time.
This is my boy's very first day of school. *sob* no longer my baby... He was absolutely fine when I left him to come home this morning, so I'm not sure if that was a good thing or not.... although there was one little boy most upset that his mother was going, so I guess I'm kind of glad Luc wasn't like that. Emma seems happy also in her new class.
Hope all of you other school mum's had a smooth run this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of the kids Nat! Hope Luc came home happy after his first day at school. I can understand you being a bit sad about him going to school. He's a big boy now (and doesn't he look pleased with himself?)

    Love you

    Dotee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 AM

    good thing he was glad to go to school! beautiful kids you got. how did luc like his second day? still happy hehe

    ReplyDelete