Saturday, January 05, 2008

Having fun in the mud!



Last night we had a wild storm up this way, with plenty of thunder, lightening and rain. It was still very warm outside, so the kids decided that as they could no longer swim in the pool because if the ligtening, that they would instead play in the mud. Hubby and I sat outside and had a few drinkies, while watching our two frolic in the brown mud. They had a ball and haven't done this sort of thing since being on the farm. It was messy, but fantastic to watch them having such a fun time, with so little. While I'm typing this, the thunder has once again started, so the children have yelled - MUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd........ hmmmm, me thinks I wont have any luck talking them out of doing it again.

This happy snap is of my No.1 Son. I haven't included the one of my daughter, as she has no clothes on....

Have to go and turn computer off now, dont want it to get fried with the lightening that I'm sure will come soon.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 AM

    You have to love the way children find enjoyment in all the simple things - cardboard boxes, tin cans, mud..........good luck with the clean-up!!
    Ann G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud Mud Glorious Mud, I so remember loving to play in the mud as a child, and this picture of your son made me smile :-)
    The joys of childhood encapulated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks like it was soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete