Friday, March 14, 2008

First Fabric Page for RR Hidden Treasures Book

My first book to work in for the Round Robin Fabric Hidden Treasures Book Swap I'm in, is Dotee's. Although Dot said she doesn't really have a theme for her book, I loved the way she used houses and people on her cover/back page and inside page, so I decided to go with a house theme for my first page. I think for my second page (we all have to do 2 pages in each book) I'm going to go with a person.

So here is the front of the page -




and with the door open -

6 comments:

  1. I really, really love this Nat!! You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is very effective Nat - love the swirly fabric background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little opening door with the birdie is a wonderful idea...Dot will love it.
    Love the black and white fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page Nat - really sweet. Your MMM piece is fantastic too by the way. You do "asian art" so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pages for Dotee and love the B&W theme.The door and birdie are wonderful Nat.Great job and cant wait to see it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:19 AM

    ooh, how ckever are you!! fabulous idea and cannot wait to see it in flesh! love the s-w look

    ReplyDelete