Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Is this AWESOME or is this AWESOME!!!!! This stunning piece of art is from my friend Julie H (check out her blog) as part of a swap that I'm hosting on INKredibly RT. The swap is basically that we pair up with somebody and we create a piece of artwork using the back of a stretched canvas (the niche) and send that to our partner. So the above is my STUNNING piece from Julie. Now all I have to do is make something as sensational as this to send back to her :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is SO brilliant Nat!!! I know you will treasure it. Julie does amazing work (love, love, love her to pieces).

    I am sure you will come up with something very special too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just visiting Julie's blog and saw your stunning canvas... arent you soooo lucky!
    Love the piece you are working on for Jo W. too.
    Was so special to meet Jo and the other QLD girls at the Art Retreat last week (you will have to save and come to the one in Sydney next year... just the best fun!)

    ReplyDelete