Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fabric Book Page + MMM

Below is one of my pages for the Fabric Book Swap that I'm participating in with a fabulous group of gals from all over the world. This page measures 13cm x 13cm and is for the very uber talented Jo W . Check out her blog for more piccies from her book so far. I'm not sure if this is going to be the back page or the front, as I'm still working on the "other" page (we have to do two pages for each gal, ie back and front).

And co-incidentally this ties in with this weeks theme over at MMM which is transparencies. My transparencies are underneath the letters A R T.




The trees have been hand stitched and the rest of the stitching has been done with a sewing machine. Yep me using a sewing machine!! Dont ask me to take any pants up
though :-)

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Wow, this is a fantastic book page, Nat! Lucky recipient! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is fantastic....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow This looks amazing Nat
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is unbelievable. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! love the colours very much!
    thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fabric page looks fantastic Nat:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible - love your style - wow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:17 AM

    very very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:09 AM

    Wondeful art work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trees and how you've put some text on the little branches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very nice!!
    It's amazing ...love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...really beautiful. Looks like a fun project to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty and I LOVE your script!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this looks great, I love the main colour you've used for the background. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful book page, looks great! what a fun swap this must be

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful page, Nat! Lucky person who gets this in the swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is gorgeous, and very inspiring, fabric art is on my list of things to try! love your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's really really pretty Natalie!!!
    Love the fridge magnets too!

    ReplyDelete