Sunday, January 26, 2014

On Owning It

Well my blog still looks atrocious. 

After spending pretty much a whole day trying to make it look pretty, and feeling sadder and sadder by the minute because it was just looking worse and worse.... I finally had an ah-ha moment.  
It was time to come to terms with the fact that I totally don't have the time or the inclination to fiddle around with it any more and that I'd rather be spending what precious little time I have spare - making art. So I've put the word out to a professional. Here's hoping that they get back to me soon.

So after that little hiccup, I started on this piece.


She's a big 'un. 40 x 60 inches. Just so you can see how big she is, I'm standing next to her. Ok I'm 5'2, so I am pretty short, but you can get a better feel for just how big she is when I am standing next to her. 
Titled 
el salvaje
or translated to English
The Wild One

No comments:

Post a Comment