Tuesday, February 25, 2014

On - "Are you Living Your Dream?" And some Exciting News to Share


So lately I've not been able to get these words out of my head -

"How many of us out there are actually living our dreams?"

Being a mother, I tell my children all the time to reach for their dreams

"dream big and work hard for what you want in life." 

But I must confess, though, that I am very hesitant to live my own dream.

Why dear reader you may ask...  am I so afraid.

I guess that I always figured that making art for a living 
would never be a real job -

you know one that paid the bills and all that


----------------------------

But I  do have some exciting news to share
and maybe it's a small step towards one
day reaching my dream

The Wild One (see pic below) 
is now hanging
in the recently renovated 




Oh my !! How gorgeous is that colour on the wall.

And I am CHUFFED to bits that such a local icon
such as Cafe Lumos, wants to hang my painting on their
wall . So thank you Leon Strachan (owner) for giving me the
opportunity to showcase my art to a wider audience.


The Longest Journey begins with a single step - Lao Tzu









2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for having the courage to start the journey towards your dream, many never even try to. Will have to go and check out this lovely venue and check out the artwork close up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann G for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete