Monday, May 12, 2014

5 Craft Supplies I am Crushing On Right Now

following on from this post in March, I thought I would share
my latest crushes in craft supplies and are on my "soon to buy list"




ok so I know I was crushing on another lot of skull
stencils before, but me likey this one much more. The outline
on the left hand side of his face almost looks like a horse. I love it!




and squeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaal they are on
special at Dick Blick at the moment!



Here's what the spiel says about this awesome invention - 

"Keep fresh water at your fingertips without multiple rinse containers 
or inconvenient trips to the sink!"

Cause when I'm in the thick of it, I so cannot be bothered
walking the 15 steps to the sink to keep changing my 
water!!  haha



who doesn't love a good pen right? and especially
when they come in such pretty colours





I use masking tape all the time for straight lines
and for making my spines sturdier in my journals.
But who knew that there was such an array of 
colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment